Several Settings to Allow for Customization
Needless to say, a software program that delivers you with a number of options for your movie copying tasks is essential as well. DVDFab makes it possible for customization of these setting to make your job simpler and faster:
- Ability to choose which files to copy. You can quickly take out specific menu options, even music tracks if you want to.
- DVDFab can be used with almost any form of disc burner out there so you do not need to have to install one if you already have one set up.
- Writing and encoding speeds can be easily tweaked without compromising the quality of the final output.
Packed with Options for Your Convenience
DVDFab Blu Ray Copy also boasts these functions to further ensure your positive experience:
- A preview window will run so that you know how far into the copying task you currently are.
- DVDFab also has a built-in multi-language support to ensure all foreign language subtitles are copied correctly.
And if all these benefits aren’t enough for you yet, then you’d be happy to know that DVDFab Blu Ray Copy is constantly updated by its designers. Keep in mind copy protection codes are consistently improved. Luckily, DVDFab has the solution to this. The latest updates to the software can be simply accessed which include all the most recent copy protection removal keys. With DVDFab Blu Ray Copy, you get a program that is capable of cracking any encryptions. Plus, you get to create personalized discs containing only the content you want.
Tons of Features in DVDFab Blu Ray Copy:
New version of DVDFab added BD50 to BD25 compression feature for “Full Disc” mode of “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”, and added support for converting video to the iPad and Xoom.
Blu-ray to Blu-ray options
- 4 Blu-ray to Blu-ray copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
- Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a Blu-ray with just one click.
- Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
- Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of Blu-ray.
- Write Data: Burn existing Blu-ray folder or ISO image file to Blu-ray writer, or convert Blu-ray folder to ISO image file.
- Compress BD-50 to BD-25/BD-9/BD-5.
- Very fast copying speed.
- Burn to any blank Blu-ray Disc (BD-R 25, BD-RE 25, BD-R 50, BD-RE 50).
- Constantly updated to support latest Blu-ray burners and blank Blu-ray discs.
- Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
Benefits Compress BD-50 to single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
- Burn to cheap blank DVD Disc (BD-9 and BD-5).
- Remove HD audio (convert Dolby TrueHD to Dolby AC3, convert DTS-HD Master Audio to DTS) to save space for video when compression is needed.
- Include internal UDF 2.50 parser to read Blu-ray, no need to install third party driver.
- Open Blu-ray from disc, ISO image file or folder.
- Support both NTSC and PAL Blu-ray.
- Preview title like real Blu-ray player.
Minimum requirements: P4 or 1.4GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 5 GB’s of free space, DVD Burner and media
Conclusion: DVDFab Blu Ray Copy meets all our basic and more advanced requirements in what a Blu Ray backup app should have included. If you must have one tool for this job I know you will like DVDFab Blu Ray Copy. It’s simple to use, it works, it stays updated, and they have a great support system in place.
Big shout out to Marshal for tipping us off to this. The AACS recently sued DVDFab through the US court system. Suprise, suprise. The US Courts found DVDFab guilty due to its decryption software. The bigger news is that the courts leverage outrageous demands on DVDFab essentially calling for the site to be “wiped off the internet,” according to Mike Masnick on techdirt.com. You can read his article here. The company has been essentially ordered to stop doing all business any business on the internet. The court also called for the URL to be pulled along with support from all social networks, service providers, ad firms, and payment processors. Due to the pressure of the courts, DVDFab has decided to pull the decryption software in their packages to US based customers. Ya know, people who legitimately spend money to buy things and support industries.
We here at BurnWorld wish to express our sympathy for DVDFab and disgust for this ruling by the “law” of the US. Keep fighting the good fight.