Mar 17, 2011
30 day money back
CD/DVD Diagnostic - CD Data Recovery Software is
a powerful, easy to use CD file recovery tool which provides
data recovery from damaged or defective CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW,
DVD. Provides recovery of data and files, lost due to unreadable,
scratched, corrupt or defective CD media. The #1 CD-Rom data
recovery software! Recovers lost data, photos, files, music,
and much more from CDs and DVDs. Now supports DVD recorder
disks! More tools, more features and more capabilities than
- File recovery from damaged CDROM, CD-R and CD-RW & DVD.
- Finds the files, bypasses problems, gets your data back.
- Unlike other products that search for pictures, CD/DVD
Diagnostic understands how the disc was written and bypasses
the problems, recovering ALL your files NO MATTER WHAT
- Supports discs written by:
- Roxio Easy CD Creator
- Ahead Nero
- Sony Mavica Cameras.
- Supports all PC and Macintosh CD and DVD discs.
- Recovers Video from DVD Video Recorder Discs- If you
have a disc recorded on a standalone DVD Video recorder
that was not finalized properly, the video is still there
and playable. CD/DVD Diagnostic can recover this and turn
it into a file which can be saved. The files recovered
by CD/DVD Diagnostic are 100% playable on any computer.
Contact us for more information about putting this back
on a DVD to play on a DVD player.
- Sector examination at a low level. Displays sectors in
hexadecimal and character. This is similar to Norton Disk
Doctor, providing the same capabilities for CD and DVD
Disc Memory and Checkpoint. This feature eliminates lengthy re-discovery
of the disc’s contents. Allows for interruption of a disc examination
and then resumption at a later time. This is useful as some disc examinations
can be lengthy, often taking more than 12 hours.
- Intensive UDF File Examination. Locates files that have
been dropped from the directory structure. This is a common
occurrence for UDF format discs using current writing software.
Examination is done automatically when errors are detected
in the directory structure that may have caused files to
be lost. Examination can also be manually requested when
needed to recover files that have been deleted.
- Expanded Retry Capabilities. Allows the user to balance
examination speed with thoroughness and permits users to
select the level of automatic retries performed whenever
a data error is encountered. This can make otherwise unreadable
data sectors readable again.
- Readability test. Unique analysis capabilities allows
the “readability” of a disc to be measured
and allows decisions to be made about the disc quality
without the expense of a standalone disc-test system.
- CD Text, ISRC and RID Audio Disc Display. Displays this
information when it is present on a disc including:
- CD Text: Contains album, track and artist
names on Sony and home-produced music CDs.
- ISRC: The acronym for International Standard
Recording Code. It is a code used to identify the
recording studio and publisher of a music track.
- RID: The acronym for Recorder Identification.
It is written to music CDs recorded on standalone
CD recorders used with audio systems.
- Professionals seeking more forensic capabilities; please
review our Forensic Software Page.
Files Systems supported:
Supports all PC and Macintosh CD and DVD discs.
ISO-9660, Joliet PC discs, Rock Ridge for Linux and other
Unix systems, UDF 1.01, UDF 1.5, UDF 2.0 and UDF 2.01, HFS
and HFS+ for Macintosh, CD Audio discs (Red book), Enhanced
CD discs (CD Extra), DVD-Video, DVD-ROM.
Supports DVD media recovery. Support all forms
of DVD media. In order to read DVD+R and DVD+RW discs, a
DVD device that supports this media format is necessary.