This article will help you choose the right motor contactors with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Our Recommended 10 Best motor contactors Reviews 2022
- 200K cycles UL testing approval for Dp contactor
- Contactor meet specifications for devices up to 600 VAC
- UL,CUL CSA, SEV S+, CE Approved AC contactor.All our DP contactors series meet the ARI Standard 780/790-1997 and UL508 standard
- Contactor Coils have class b insulation
- Replacement parts number: CR453AD2AAA, 3M40-B, 8910DPA43V02, 90171, 3100-30T10, C25DNF340A, 42CF35AF, 400-DP40ND3, A77-309046A-1, ACC430UM20,HCCY3XT04CG, C340B, DP401203.
- Eaton offers a completely encased and compact design to protect the contactor from dust and other environmental elements
- The universal mounting plate eliminates changing hole patterns when replacing competitive contactors
- Equipped with binding head screws and quick connect terminals (side-by-side) for easy electrical connection
- Eaton / Cutler Hammer contactors used in applications, other than HVAC, such as elevators, pools, food processing, pumps/compressors, lighting, hoists and cranes, battery chargers, printing presses, vending machines, and agriculture
- UL Recognized, CSA certified, ARI 780 790 Standard, CE marked, RoHS Complaint
- 2 Year Replacement Policy
- 40 FLA Amp Rating - 2 Pole - 24 Volt Coil. Replaces Most 2 Pole Contactors Rated at 20 Amps, 25 Amps, 30 Amps, 35 Amps, or 40 Amps on Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Enclosed Contacts and Encapsulated 24 Volt Coil
- Heavy Lug Terminals and Push-Ons for High Voltage Connections
- Contactor for HVAC, Motor, Heating & Refrigeration- Replaces Carrier - Bryant - Payne, Goodman, Amana, Janitrol, Rheem, Ruud, Weatherking, Lennox, Trane, American Standard and Many Others
- Product Name : AC Contactor;Model : HC1-25;Rated Coil Voltage : AC 110V
- Rated Current : 25A;Ui : 500V;Ue : 230V
- Pe : AC-7a 4KWAC-7b 1.2KW;Number of Poles : 2;Mounting Type : 35mm DIN Rail Mount
- Overall Size(Approx.) : 82 x 28 x 65mm / 3.4" x 1.1" x 2.6"(L*W*T);Material : Plastic, Electronic Parts;Color : Gray
- Net Weight : 124g;Package Content : 1 x AC Contactor
- Rated Power 32Amp Inductive or Motor Load
- 50Amp Incandescent or general purpose Load
- Coil Rated Voltage: AC 110V/120V, 50/60Hz
- Incorporate 1 NC and 1 NO Auxiliary contact
- Overall Size(Approx.) : 85 x 45 x 92 mm / 3.4'' x 1.7'' x 3.6'' (L*W*H)
- Compatible with: C230B/ TJT30A120V2P/17325/PC230A/H230A/90-244
- In accordance with U. L. bulletin no. 508 “industrial control equipment”
- Contactors meet specifications for devices up to 600 VAC
- Coils have class b insulation. Resistive Amps : 40
- Includes lug, spade terminals, and covers
- Model: CJX2-2510; Rated Coil Voltage: AC 110V
- Frequency: 50Hz; Contact Type: NO
- Size(Approx.): 90 x 85 x 55mm/ 3.5" x 3.3" x 2.2" (L*W*H)
- Weight: 527g
- Package Content: 1 x AC Contactor
- BUNDLE CONTENT: 4 ITEMS – One (1) 40A Contactor, one (1) compatible Slotted Steel Zinc Plated DIN Rail and two (2) drive stainless steel truss head screws (#10, 1/2") for immediate installation
- APPLICATIONS – Lighting, motor or switching. AC-1 for resistance furnaces, incandescent lamps or electric heaters; and AC-3 for air conditioners, compressors or fans. 24/120/220/277 V, with an energy saving, silent and no humming coil
- COIL VOLTAGE AND LOAD – Contactor IEC 400V. Coil Voltage 110/120VAC, 50/60 Hz; Coil load Inrush 52VA, Sealed 10VA. Inductive/Motor Load: 40Amp, Resistive/Incandescent Load: 63Amp. DC Load: 30Amp @ 24VDC. Compatible with 20 Amp, 30 Amp, 32 Amp, 40 Amp, 50 Amp, 60 Amp and 63 Amp loads. Power Lug Terminal Capacity AWG # 4
- OTHER CONTACTOR DETAILS – Contactor type NO with 4 poles, power status indicator. IEC AC Rate: AC-1; 10 kW, AC-3; 8 kW. Electric e strength: 4 kV. Operating Temperature -30…+70 °C (-22…+158 °F). Dimensions (approx.): 85 x 45 x 92 mm / 3.4'' x 1.7'' x 3.6'' (Length x Width x Height)
- DIN RAIL – Standard mounting support for any electromechanical component, including contactors, using the DIN specifications adopted by European (EN) and international (IEC) standards. Standard width 34.9mm (1.375”) length 152.40mm (6”) and thickness 5mm (0.2”)
- Production Name: AC Contacto
- Poles: 2 P
- Rated Current: FLA 30 Amp
- Coil Voltage:120 VAC
- Max.Withstand Voltage: 600 VAC
- BUNDLE CONTENT: 6 ITEMS – Three (3) 40A 4 Pole Normally Open (NO) Contactors with power status indicator; one (1) compatible Slotted Steel Zinc Plated 35mm x 200mm DIN Rail and two (2) stainless steel truss head screws (#10, 1/2") for immediate home or industrial installation
- CONTACTOR APPLICATIONS – Lighting, motor or switching. AC-1 for resistance furnaces, incandescent lamps or electric heaters; and AC-3 for air conditioners, compressors or fans. 24/120/220/277 V, with an energy saving, silent and no humming coil
- COIL VOLTAGE AND LOAD – Contactor IEC 400V. Coil Voltage 110/120VAC, 50/60 Hz; Coil load Inrush 52VA, Sealed 10VA. Inductive/Motor Load: 40Amp, Resistive/Incandescent Load: 63Amp. DC Load: 30Amp @ 24VDC. Compatible with 15 Amp, 20 Amp, 30 Amp, 32 Amp, 40 Amp, 50 Amp, 60 Amp and 63 Amp loads. Power Lug Terminal Capacity AWG # 4
- OTHER CONTACTOR DETAILS – Contactor type NO with 4 poles, power status indicator. IEC AC Rate: AC-1; 10 kW, AC-3; 8 kW. Electric e strength: 4 kV. Operating Temperature -30…+70 °C (-22…+158 °F). Dimensions (approx.): 54 x 64 x 84 mm / 2.1'' x 2.5'' x 3.3'' (Length x Width x Height)
- DIN RAIL – Standard mounting support for any electromechanical component, including contactors, using the DIN specifications adopted by European (EN) and international (IEC) standards. Standard width 34.9mm (1.375”) length 200mm (7.87”) and thickness 5mm (0.2”).
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the motor contactors
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a motor contactors to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a motor contactors, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are motor contactors in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying motor contactors instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of motor contactors? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of motor contactors, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy motor contactors and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2022, you have a multitude of options every time you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including motor contactors from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell motor contactors. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including motor contactors. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
Huge Variety And Selection
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes motor contactors and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
User Generated Reviews
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best motor contactors for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.