The market is filled with so many best rear facing car seats that you might find yourself struggling to narrow it down. The following are the top 10 most searched rear facing car seats for 2022. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. Please continue reading!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best rear facing car seat Reviews in 2022
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 pounds) to forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds) to highback booster (40-100 pounds)
- Slim design with dual integrated cup holders that rotate away, making the seat 10% slimmer to save valuable back seat space
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: A combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes
- No-rethread simply safe adjust harness system allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- VERSATILE: The Sonus Convertible Car Seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing toddlers from 22-50 pounds, extending the life and use of this full-featured car seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches and forward facing height is 28-50 inches
- TESTED AND TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- ALL-SEASON COMFORT: The Sonus features a revolutionary air flow ventilation system that provides a temperature-regulated, comfortable traveling experience regardless of the season or your climate. Rear facing fit tip- Top of head is at 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- TRAVEL WITH FREEDOM: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use allowing it to serve as a seat that can travel with you during family vacations or holidays around the world
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Up-front adjustment for easy access to harness, 5 shoulder strap positions for proper fit, removable pads for easy machine washing, 2 cup holders, and head pillow for support
- 3 modes of use: rear facing infant mode (4-18lbs), rear facing toddler mode (18-40lbs), and forward facing toddler mode (22-65lbs)
- Immediate right installation angle: rear-facing recline flip foot allows for great installation angles with ease; The built-in bubble level indicator helps find the correct angle
- Fits three across: at its widest, the Trooper is 16.75" Allowing it to fit 3 ACROSS in most vehicle
- Shoulder & crotch buckle adjustment: 5-position shoulder height adjustment and 3- position crotch buckle for seat adjustment
- Safe with head protection: super deep side wings for better side impact protection
- Built to Grow: The 3 in 1 car seat built to grow for extended use through 3 stages: rear facing 5 40 pounds, forward facing 22 to 65 pounds, and belt positioning booster 40 to 100 pounds
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Grow and Go's side impact protection helps keep your child safe. 2 integrated cup holders. Grow with baby pillows for a comfortable ride
- Easy In, Easy Out: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it’s easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19 to 40 inches. Forward facing height is 29 to 52 inches
- Quickfit Harness: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step. Takes up less space in the back seat, for up to 7 inches of extra room in the front
- Wash and Dry: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; No fuss for truly easy cleaning
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb)
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that help to protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your growing child
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- 2-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT: easily transitions from rear-facing mode to forward-facing mode as your child grows from baby to toddler
- STAY CLEAN: Nanotex technology resists stains, moisture and odor to keep life's little messes your little secret
- ANTI REBOUND BAR: helps reduce movement in the event of a crash for added safety; rear-facing only
- INSTALL CONFIDENTLY: with ClickTight, you know it's right in just 3 easy steps: open, buckle, close
- BRITAX SAFETY: high strength steel frame & crumple zone help absorb crash energy; patented v-shaped tether
- Side Impact Tested, Meets or Exceeds All Applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- Designed and Tested for Structural Integrity at Energy Levels Approximately 2x the Federal Crash Test Standard. Rear Facing Fit Tip is Top of Child Head is at Least 1 Inch Below the Top of the Child Restraint Seat Back
- Multiple Shoulder Harness Positions for Better Fit and Longer Use. Age at Least Two Years of Age
- Upfront Harness Adjustment and Buckle Release Allows Easy and Convenient Adjusting
- Integrated Body Cushion Gives Added Comfort to Baby and an Easily Removable Head Pillow for Older Children
- 10 YEARS OF USE: The only car seat you’ll need, the EveryFit is a rear-facing harness infant car seat, forward-facing harness car seat, high-back booster, and no-back booster seat.
- SAFETY IS A PRIORITY: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standard. It is tested at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The SureSafe Installation System includes easy to use connectors and a set of LATCH guides– which improves proper installation by 2X (compared to standard LATCH installations).
- COMFORT: Innovative air flow mesh fabrics are designed to keep your child cool. Four recline positions angles your child comfortably- 3 rear-facing positions and 1 forward facing.
- PROPER FIT: Ideal for a convertible car seat, the one-handed, 12-position headrest and easy to slide no-rethread harness straps can adjust as your child grows without uninstalling the car seat.
- Easy installation: Push button latch connectors and built in lock offs make car seat installation a breeze
- No rethreading, ever: Quick adjust 10 position harness (8.5 to 17.5 inches) with headrest grows along with your child
- Easy clean up: Remove the car seat cover without removing the harness
- Designed for safety: Side impact protection, steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v-shaped tether
- Fits: Rear facing 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing 20 to 65 pounds; dimensions: 26 x 18.5 x 21 inches (HxWxD)
- 3 car seats in 1 – Rear-facing for infants 4-50 pounds | Front-facing for toddlers 22-65 pounds and for big kids 40-100 pounds
- Made of Steel reinforced | Product dimensions – 20.75” D x 19” W x 24.5” H | Product weight – 19.25 lbs.
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5 inches of additional legroom, allowing your child to ride safely rear facing longer | 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy | 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child.Do not use bleach
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered – A combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes | Additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures
Recommendations on rear facing car seats and a Buying Guide for 2022
Buying your first rear facing car seat requires consideration of the following factors.
Search for product reviews on Google using the search bar. Isn't it true that market place products come in first? There is a reason why people chase market place products.
Additionally, market place speaks directly with manufacturers, making it a trusted platform. If you were to buy a new laptop, would you buy it directly from a manufacturer or from a retailer?
The latter would undoubtedly be our preference.
market place is like a third party because it has thousands of manufacturers worldwide. One of the plus points of market place may be that each laptop model has a comprehensive guide.
There is vivid description of every product available on the market, which makes deciding easier.
Consider, for instance, going through the best rear facing car seat specification guide, which provides information on the brand, size, and function of the rear facing car seats.
Is there a specific feature you are looking for in a rear facing car seat? We've got your back at market place. Search the best tools available on the website to find the laptops you prefer. Make sure the one you choose has the features you require.
Research is crucial for choosing the right rear facing car seat. Here are some questions you may ask yourself when buying:
- Does the rear facing car seat make sense to buy?
- How does rear facing car seat purchase benefit you?
- When purchasing functional rear facing car seats, what factors should be taken into consideration?
- Why is it considered important to invest in rear facing car seats, even with lower quality rear facing car seats?
- In this market, which are the rear facing car seats?
The rear facing car seat needs to have enough information. How can you find it?
The list on this page is merely a sample of questions related to the rear facing car seat. Thus, gathering information from reputed online sources can help satisfy your curiosity.
Advantages of Buying Products on market place
Other than the benefits listed above, market place is a good place to buy rear facing car seats. Among them are:
It goes without saying that market place offers some of the best deals around on its products. To provide the best prices, platforms work with a network of dealers. Thus, many intermediaries are cut, resulting in lower overall prices.
There are offices, branches, and stores all over the world for market place. Their delivery mechanism is better than those of other e-commerce platforms. They also provide a great deal of customer service.
There is a Large Selection
Both market place's buyer and seller bases are enormous globally. As a result, you are able to choose from a wide variety of products and services. Which benefit do you receive?
The act of fishing can be done in many different ways. market place has a wide selection of hairdryers available at various prices, models, and specs. Decide which seller you prefer.
Purchasing from market place has another advantage – its reputation for trustworthiness. Due to its long history of doing business around the world, market place has received many positive ratings from customers.
The Best Way to Choose a rear facing car seat
market place is an undefeated electronic champion.
The choice of a rear facing car seat can, however, be difficult for a newbie. Choosing the right product can be a challenge even for early adopters.
In choosing rear facing car seats on market place, you should consider the following:
Anyone would want to get the best deal. Particularly if you buy rear facing car seats from market place, prices are the most important factor.
Almost no one enjoys shopping for quality products at discounted prices. Different market place sellers offer different price ranges, which you can compare and then choose from.
The brand of the rear facing car seats you purchase on market place should be evaluated. In order to make the right choice, you need to know how to differentiate between different types of brands.
As a result, Apple products are more expensive than products by less popular brands.
It is essential that you understand the operability of a rear facing car seat before buying it. This is largely determined by the product specifications.
Complexity increases functionality.
Review from an Old Customer
Buyers who are smart do this. Customer feedback is often provided by old clients.
Please scroll down to read the review. Their pages are often displayed together.
It is possible to determine if a brand is good or bad if you read reviews.
This was all you needed to know before you got a best rear facing car seat. Congratulations on your new purchase! We would love to hear from you!