When DVDFab first came to the scene about 10 years ago, their specialty was burning DVD’s and copying DVD movies. They have had a very successful run in this market and have made many DVD burners very happy with their reliability and constant updates to the software. Enter 2012 and the Blu-Ray format. DVDFab has continued their excellent in support for the Blu-Ray format in their updated DVDFab Blu Ray Copy offering. If you are already a user of DVDFab then update to the latest version and you will see an option for Blu-Ray. But if you are new to the brand or just need a solid Blu Ray copy app, then download it here. Their free demo is a great way to try it out for yourself.
Why we like DVDFab Blu Ray Copy:
Well, DVDFab has all of the setting you would expect with a Blu Ray Copy software. Backup entire Blu-Ray, BackupMovie Only, and Change video and audio quality settings. But one of the most important features of a quality Blu Ray software are the updates. Not all Blu Ray copy apps are created equal. The Blu-Ray format demands that the software must be updated to stay current with all the protection schemes that are constantly being added, updated, modified, etc… DVDFab does the best job I have found so far in staying updated with Blu Ray.
DVDFab happens to be in the industry of delivering software programs for burning digital format movies for over a decade. In the past, all the rave was for transferring movie files into top quality DVD formats. However fast-forward to the present, with Blu-ray taking over the marketplace of disc storage products. With such developments, we consumers expect software packages for dealing with this very new format to be introduced to the industry too. Fortunately, that’s exactly what designers of the DVDFab Blu Ray Copy did! This highly effective all-in-one software makes it possible for copying, burning, cloning, and decrypting Blu-ray format files without sacrificing the caliber of the final output. If intrigued to find out precisely what the program has to offer, then read on to learn simply that.
Copy Any and All Blu-ray Discs
As you may most likely already know, digital format movies have codes embedded in them. Thankfully, DVDFab Blu Ray Copy can go around these copy protections readily.
- First, this software can easily remove any region codes protecting the discs. These encryptions have been put in place to prevent sale and exhibition of movies from outside their designated geographical locations. So say you’re currently in Europe and you happen to have obtained a U.S. release dvd movie. By doing this, you get to watch the said film even before its release within the European marketplace. Of course, you can always just copy the said disc using the DVDFab Blu Ray Copy, and all these limitations will be decrypted for you.
- DVDFab is capable of getting around user operation prohibition (UOP) controls which has been programmed within the discs too. Don’t like the endless ads that play prior to the dvd movie? Then you can always set DVDFab to eliminate these segments making sure that only the main feature will be copied and burned.
- Advanced Access Content System (AACS) and BD+ codes which are designed to further protect the content on the discs can be easily decrypted by DVDFab as well.
Video on How to Use DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy and it’s Features.
Copy from Damaged Blu Ray Discs
Been looking for a solution to save all those damaged discs? DVDFab is capable of doing data backup from affected discs which means you will not need to have to purchase brand new ones any more.
- File Compression and Convert to other Portable Formats
- DVDFab can be set to compress the files it copies in order that the latter may be put in discs with more compact storage capacities.
Several Copy Modes
DVDFab offers a handful of methods for you to copy your DVD and Blu-ray discs. These include:
- The Full Disc mode which copies all the files in the disc, including all movies and previews and their individual menu options.
- There’s also the Main Movie mode, and like its name suggests, only copies the full feature movie.
- The Clone setting is available as well, and it enables copying of the disc bit by bit.
- Write Data mode which allows converting of Blu-ray folders into ISO files to allow easy burning to discs later on.