Now Hiring! (Updated: Nov 14, 2012)
We are looking for top talent to help with our online presence that offers the world the insiders view of DVD/Blu-Ray and Video. We cover the industry that is DVD/Blu-Ray creation, from movie authoring to video converting. Please see our jobs listings below for current openings.
We are looking for qualified staffwriters to join our team of tech geeks who stay up to date on the latest happenings in the optical disc world. If there is a hickup from Sony, Panasonic, or other tech giants we want you to be the first to know about it and report it to our visitors.
- Constanty scouring top tech sites and industry leader sites for the latest news that deals with DVD/Blu-Ray and video.
- Setup relationships with tech giants to get review units for hardware
- Write blog posts and articles that pertain to this industry.
- Expertise with tech writing
- Attention to details
- Experience writing in a short, clean, formulaic style
- Flawless diction and spelling
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Extremely strong computer skills
- Please include on top of your resume “DVD Burning is not Dead”. This proves to us that you are serious.
- Previous writing experience for a tech blog/news site
- Experience editing HTML
- Experience with WordPress and familar with SEO plugins
- Previous experience with attending trade shows and making contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (optional)
This is a unique position that can be run from your home. We only ask that you keep in contact with other staffers during the day from 8-5ish eastern time via Skype. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and include Staffwriter in the message box.
For all new job openings be sure to follow us on: