What is it?
In this age of mobile Internet connections, omnipresent free WiFi spots, and cloud data storage, securing your data is an important priority for everyone. The most recent celebrity scandals prove how important it is to maintain security over your data. You data could include personal files, photos, applications, information about your financial situation, music, and video. As such, you need to store it safely. The cost of losing data can prove to be very drastic. That is where Save My Bits comes into play. This data recovery software is available for online download and promises to retrieve lost information from just about any commonly used medium. We’ll explore the software in depth in today’s Save My Bits data recovery software Burnworld review.
Save My Bits BurnWorld Review: Specifications
Type of software: Premium
File size: 7.05MB
Compatible operating systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, 98, ME, and NT
Price: $152 regular price for a one-year license; $63 special sale price
Save My Bits BurnWorld Review: Features
Recover Anything, From Anywhere
The program’s developers promise that this data recovery solution will work even in the most desperate of cases. Save My Bits’ promises to work with bad hard drives (this encompasses most HDD formats such as NTFS, FAT, FAT32, HFS+, and RAID), aborted operation system installation procedures, and virus infections.
Save My Bits can recover data you thought was lost and gone forever. It also helps set your mind at ease for the future by scheduling regular Partition Backups. Since the program is so simple to use, it only takes a couple clicks to back up your data for the future.
PC Speed-up Tools
Aside from the aforementioned two main features, the software also helps improve the performance of your computer. You can defragment your disks, completely erase unnecessary data, and even shred sensitive files you wouldn’t want in the wrong hands.
Accessible user interface
You don’t need to be a seasoned computer user to know how to work around Save My Bits. The interface is simply designed and all it takes to recover your data is a couple of mouse clicks.
Daily Virus Database Updates
The software is tested via antivirus each day. Save My Bits updates its definition database just as regularly. You can be entirely sure that it is safe to use.
- Save My Bits has several data recovery modes. These modes include partition recovery, MBR recovery, and Deep Recovery.
- The program really is as easy to use as advertised. The home screen comes with a bunch of big icons, plainly designed, and very self-explanatory in terms of functionality. Recovering a file, backing-up, or deleting data only takes two clicks.
- If you buy the data recovery software from the developer’s website, you become eligible for a license savings plan. This allows you to save up to 21 percent off your purchase by buying a 3-year license or 76 percent off by upgrading the license to 5 PCs.
- Save My Bits includes a 30-day money back guarantee which will provide you with a full refund. All you need to do is issue a statement that you’ve uninstalled the program, provide your order number, date, and email, and send in your full name.
- At first glance, the price might seem steep for the individual user. However, data recovery software is often the last resort of a desperate person. It’s worth wondering whether or not the cost is actually fair. To boot, companies that decide to purchase the software will probably find it affordable, given its invaluable features.
- For the time being, nothing comes to mind. Perhaps the regular cost is high. But, we have access to a sales price that’s less than half the retail cost on their webpage!
4.5 out of 5 stars
Save My Bits is an affordable, simple-to-use program, which does just what it promises to do: it helps you recover your data plain and simple. Not only does it work well and without too many technical snags, the developer also offers buyers the option to opt out with a refund. If your files are gone for good, you can always demand that you receive your money back. To purchase Save My Bits at the reduced cost, click here.